I love this dish! It’s equal parts filling and delicious and even has some veggies in it so I don’t feel quiet so bad about all the cheese. It reheats perfectly and you only need one pan!
• 2.0 tablespoons oil divided
• 1.5 lbs chicken tenders
• 1.0 cups onions
• 0.5 teaspoons garlic
• 2.5 cups water
• 8.0 ounces ZATARAIN’S® Yellow Rice
• 10.0 ounces frozen broccoli florets thawed
• 1.0 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until browned. Remove chicken; set aside.
2. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 4 minutes or until softened.
3. Add water; bring to boil, stirring to release browned bits from bottom of skillet.
4. Stir in Rice Mix; return to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes.
5. Place broccoli and chicken over rice; cover. Cook 5 minutes longer or until broccoli and chicken are heated through.
6. Sprinkle cheese over top; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and enjoy!
How much did you love it!?! Comment below!