Father’s Day is June 16th and as much as I love gift giving, it can be tough finding that great gift that your loved one deserves. Here are some ideas and links that will hopefully make your search a little bit easier.
- For the entertainer who likes a good cocktail: Bibo Barmaid Smart Cocktail Machine. For $100 you can get your very own cocktail maker, Kuerig style. This set comes with the Barmaid System, 1 shaker, 1 shot glass and 3 sample cocktail mixers. All you do is pop in one of their 6 cocktail flavor pouches and then mix in your favorite spirit and garnish! The machine cleans itself and no more wasted mixers sitting in the fridge for a year. The available cocktail flavors include Appletini, Rum Punch, Mai Tai, Tangerine Paloma, Cucumber Melon and Margarita.
- For the Master of Grilling: The CookPerfect Wireless Meat Thermometer will satisfy the inner griller and tech geek in any family. For $99 you get one thermometer probe, but you can purchase an additional one for another $50. This is pretty high tech in that this thermometer has has multiple measure points in the probe rather than just at the tip, so no more worrying that you didn’t put the thermometer in the right place which would give you an incorrect temperature reading. The best part is that it has a 400 foot Bluetooth connectivity that displays the cooking information on an app you download to your phone. After just five minutes of use, the app will let you know when the meat will be finished based off it’s advanced algorithms. This gift has great reviews on Amazon and would be sure to impress the griller in your life!
- For the Music Buff: The Mpow H7 Bluetooth Headphones headphones have awesome reviews and are super affordable as only $22. You can charge them up to get 18 hours of Bluetooth use or plug them in using the auxiliary cable should power run out. You can use this for hands free calling and it has built in noise reduction technology. It even comes in 3 colors: black, blue and light gray. The 3 button easy controls make listening to music, movies or audio books a breeze and you may finally get a little peace and quiet for yourself (you’re welcome).
- For the Organized Dad: This Peraco Wooden Docking Station is great for getting all his essentials in one place. It has places for charging his phone, holding glasses, keys, rings, wallet, watches, pens, change and even comes with a coaster to protect that desk or nightstand from cups! For only $37, this is a functional gift any dad/husband can use.
- For the Coffee Lover with a Sense if Humor: This 20 oz. Stainless Steel Tumbler from Sip and Gifts is $24 and will keep your legendary dad happy with hot coffee or chilled drinks. It features a shatter-proof double wall vacuum insulated tumbler with a BPA free splash resistant lid with “The man. The myth. The Legend.” proudly displayed on the front.
- For the Well Groomed Man: The Gentleman Jon Deluxe Wet Shave Kit has everything he will need for the perfect shave. For $70 you get 1 safety razor, a badger hair shave brush, a shave stand, the famous Gentleman Jon Alum Block (prevents razor burn and stops bleeding of tiny cuts), sandalwood shave soap, a stainless steel shave bowl, 5 Astra razor blades and a canvas and leather travel bag. The reviews are overwhelmingly positive and you can’t go wrong with a kit that has so many products he gets to try along with a nice travel bag.
- For the Business Traveler: Get him to finally ditch the old briefcase by gifting him this super contemporary and spacious Business Travel Briefcase from Angus. For $120 he can use this bag as a carry on with plenty of space for clothes, a laptop and any other items he needs to keep handy while on the go. There are 3 main compartments, 4 open pockets and a 17″ laptop case along with tons of interior organizing pockets. There’s even a hidden zippered pocket in the middle. It comes in 7 shade variations of genuine leather and includes a shoulder strap and a back sleeve to easily keep the bag in place on top of luggage.
- For the Sentimental Dad: This is a perfect for a dad who loves to look back on those special moments, but it’s still manly since it’s on wood. Etsy is great for finding one of a kind gifts that are personalized and these unique photo gifts start at only $35. The Family Foto Fun Shop has these great wood slabs that they put your selected photo on that would look great in any office or man-cave.
- For the Man Who Has it All: When all else fails, grab a gift card. It may feel impersonal, but then he can get what he really wants and won’t be forced to wear yet another tie he doesn’t like. Amazon Gift Cards have saved me more than once and you can even send a digital one via email on a day you select (I just saved you postage and having to remember to send out the card the correct amount of days before Father’s Day).
May your Father’s Day be filled with family and warm memories honoring the men we love! What are some gifts that wowed the men in your life?